- We are globally active with our projects and have local networks.
- Our project portfolio is growing continously and dynamically.
- Our diverse project portfolio is based on the initiative and active contributions of our partners.
- We support digital solutions for sustainale development processes.
- Our network is growing continously and dynamically in Germany and in our partner countries.
- Our expertise is in demand and we are continously expanding it in Germany and our partner countries.
- We are visible and inform proactively about the results and impact of our work.
- We promote our work with ambassadors and jointly win further partners.
The “German Alliance for Trade Facilitation” is a public-private partnership.
We make international trade simpler and faster. One focus of the German Alliance are digital solutions for cross-border trade.
We bring together the strengths of businesses, trade associations and government institutions worldwide.
We act where the interests and challenges of the public and private sectors meet.
The main focus of the German Alliance’s projects is to contribute to the implementation of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA). A secondary focus may include specific contributions to the implementation of regional trade agreements between developing countries, in particular the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) Agreement.
We create potential for economic development worldwide and thus contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations.
Simplification of Export Procedures for Fish and Avocado
Boosting Trade Facilitation under the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA)
The German Alliance thrives on the active contributions of its partners. We invite all interested companies, business associations and government institutions to engage with us to make international trade faster and more efficient.